Now that Tradedash has been acquired by the Bittrex exchange, traders are looking for a free alternative to tradedash trading platform. The most popular exchange traded on Tradedash is the Binance exchange. Because of the acquisition by Bittrex, traders are afraid that Binance exchange will be de-listed from the trading platform. By acquiring the tradedash software, Bittrex exchange hopes to implement some of the advanced features of the platform.
There is another alternative to Tradedash, that many traders have never heard off. It is muunship.com trading platform. Now with the Muunship trading platform, traders have the same features that are available on Tradedash, include, movable layouts, safety and security of API keys, and order entry on the charts.
But there are additional features that the muunship.com trading app offers that Tradedash did not.
Like the following features that are only available on muunship trading platform.
- Drag and drop orders on chart
- Trade on mobile phone like Apple iOS, Android, and Ipad.
- Ability to add multiple charts on a single layout
- Advanced markets scanners like QFL scanners and Davis Theory Box Scanners
- Scanners that finds the coins distance from support and resistance
- Crypto trading bots that are available on Zignaly, 3commas, and Cryptohopper
- Server side orders, like limit with take profit orders
- Fat finger catcher
- Coin drops
- Additional tradeable exchanges like Kucoin and Hitbtc, with many more to come
- Advanced bot orders such as stop loss, trail stops, stop limit, and dollar cost average DCA orders.
Many users have already found another option to Tradedash, as the usage of the muunship trading app is currently free to use. With the ability to trade anytime and anywhere on the Muunship app using its mobile trading apps, muunship is gaining momentum in the crypto trading space.